How to Identify Black Hat SEO
All roads in search engine optimization lead to the one and only one destination: “higher search engine standing”. There are several ways of achieving this goal. You could pick the ethical route or the unethical one. If you tread the unethical course subsequently mind you, you've indulged in Black hat SEO. Unethical routes may assist you to attain your goal rapid but will never allow you to maintain your success.
ONE. Actions which do not follow the Search Engine’s rules and regulations and break them are Black hat techniques.
TWO. Activities that compromise on quality and provide the user with a poor user experience are again Black hat techniques.
3. Actions that unethically present content visibly or invisibly to search engine spiders and search engine users are Black hat techniques.
Over-enthusiastic folks go overboard with regular ethical actions as well as turn the entire task into an unethical one. Here are a few suggestions to recognize Black hat SEO techniques.
• We all know that the variety of times key words are used actually makes a difference. In the event that you find in a website that keywords are repeated several times with no logic behind and supply a very poor experience to the user then you have identified a Black hat Search Engine Optimization. Generally the keyword density (the variety of times the keyword is repeated in the content) should be between 4% and SEVEN%. Sometimes, individuals intentionally raise the keyword density above that limit to make the bots take that word or phrase as an important key word. This is called keyword stuffing. This is the most common Black hat SEO technique used.
• Going a step farther, merely because they do not want to have the user to understand that they're doing such key word stuffing but want to present it to the search engine spider to increase rankings, the letters are made to mix with the colour of the background. It would look like a simple backdrop and you would never are aware the key words are hidden in it. Search Engines are capable of identifying such cheating.
• There could possibly be a doorway page which has no content but is entirely fabricated to match the requirements of the bots and thereby raise the ranking of the site. This practice is frowned upon and the site could possibly be prohibited or penalized for such actions.
• Empty meaningless links from one website to another website is also created.
SEO tool are intelligent and can identify such duplication in a domain name
These sort of techniques could enable you to attain your target for a short while, but will definitely not help you keep your success. If identified, your website will be prohibited and penalized by search engines, thereby putting an end to all your online marketing dreams. Just keep in mind that Search Engines are constantly improvised and made more and more intelligent. These short term successes are best averted. Aim for long-term success and gain through White Hat Techniques. White Hat Techniques undoubtedly direct you on the route to long-term success.
Don't forget, in business it isn't enough if you triumph, how you triumph additionally counts.